Freeport Linen and Cotton Blend Sheet Set
Luxurious linen and cotton blend sheet set in sand, stone and white gives you the ultimate restful ritz!
These gorgeous sheets will give you the luxury of linen and the softness of cotton.
- 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Machine Washable
- Sheet Set Includes 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet & 1 Pair of Pillow Cases
- Fits Mattresses Up To 15" Deep
- Queen: $139.99
- King: $159.99
|Sand (Taupe)||Stone (Grey)||White|
What is it that makes linen so luxurious and sought after? One of the things that most people love is its natural richness. It feels like the natural and sustainable product that it is—it can be recycled and it is biodegradable.
Its strength and durability are also reasons that many people choose linen. Add to this the fact that it is stable and doesn’t lose its shape, and you have a fabric that is designed to stand the test of time.
Linen also offers a range of other benefits:
- Absorbent—linen absorbs water well, plus it allows water to evaporate quickly. This is one of the reasons that it always feels soft and cool, which is why it is still used as high quality bedding material. Linen is also a perfect choice for table linens.
- Doesn’t stretch—it keeps its shape.
- Anti-static—this makes it resistant to dust and many stains.
- Non-allergenic properties—this helps people who suffer from allergies, particularly dust mite allergies. Linen sheets feature filtering properties that work to minimize germs and allergens
- Lint free—it is resistant to lint.
- Durable—it is also resistant to abrasions, making it even more durable.
- Temperature—it is able to withstand high temperatures.
- Environmentally Conscious—thanks to its durability, biodegradability, and natural derivation from flax plants
One of the main downsides with linen is the fact that it wrinkles easily. With a linen and cotton blend, it won't wrinkle as easily!
Machine Washable, and will soften over time with repeated washings.